Alright so for almost a month now I have been having the worst luck possible….
- Car brakes went out and got new ones
- ABS sensor went out so I had to take it back to the shop the week after I got the new brakes because I needed another set of front brakes after the caliper seized, so new rotor and brakes again plus the sensor now.
- Been having to borrow cars the past almost week now, its nice that my dads side of the family tries to help me out any way they can.
- Bitch at work took it upon herself to try to bitch me out for being a little late for car issues. Makes me want to punch her in the throat and watch her fall to the floor gasping for breath.
- I’ve had anxiety for the past 3 weeks that wont go away. I can’t breath, my chest is tight, and I am completely miserable.
- A friend died in a horrible accident on Friday afternoon.
- Dog ended up having a staph infection after all of his other problems started to clear up.
- My dog ^ needs a tooth pulled to prevent another infection.
I just feel defeated and sad most days now. Not to mention my math class is kicking my ass, I just need to pay someone to take the 5 tests for me and make a 80 or over.
I am at such a low point that I don’t know how to get out of this funk. It’s kinda scary.
Well I guess that’s all for now…